If your firm takes pride in its ability to practice engineering that endures, you owe it to yourself and your clients to make your firm equally sustainable.
Join us in this exciting webinar presented by Steven Burns, FAIA, Chief Creative Officer at BQE Software. With more than 20 years of experience managing a successful architectural practice and having consulted with hundreds of firms over the last 15 years, Steve has been witness to every good and bad method of firm management and financial stewardship.
This webinar will cover 10 simple things your firm can start doing to becoming financially stable, which will not only take away the financial pressure so many firms face each month, but allow your firm to grow, hire the finest talent and attract coveted clients.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to organize your firm so your talent is challenged and building the best practice
- Best practices for presenting winning fee proposals
- Simple project management techniques so your team can focus on the project and deliverables without going over budget or schedule
- Billing practices that ensure your clients skip the questions and pay invoices quickly
- Why client feedback is essential to achieve success for both the firm and the client
The post If Your Firm is so Successful, Where is All the Money? appeared first on Civil + Structural Engineer magazine.
Powered by WPeMatico